4/7/15

Solitare!

   Some people might see black jack, poker, or even go-fish as the primary card games. In my mind, however, solitare is the best card game in the world. Lately it seems I have been "titling"  things as, "The best in the world," but this game really is. It tests your mind by making you remember cards, recognize color, and create strategies to collect cards. My friend and I are both fairly into this game, and we have even discussed starting a club. But for the time being, we are very competitive. Solitare is probably one of the things I'm most addicted to at the moment, and I encourage everyone to play this game.

1 comment:

  1. I tried solitaire when I was little. I failed to comprehend it. In the meantime, speaking of simple, classic games, I've suddenly become addicted to Minesweeper.

    ReplyDelete