6/20/15

Williams College Reunion: Part 1

Yeah, we're still here. Are you?

Anyway, my summer's gotten a decent start so far. Right as the last day of school ended, I was immediately picked up by my mom to catch our plane. Today, we would be flying to Massachusetts to attend my mom's 25th college alumni reunion. (Forensics team, I'm sorry I missed the bonfire) Our flight plans were as follows: Fly to SFO (Getting the inevitable delay in the process, because that's what our local airport is famous for), wait a few hours in the United Club, then take a 5 hour red-eye (Overnight flight) to Boston, and drive a few hours to Williamstown.

While I was surprisingly awake getting off the red-eye, I ended up falling asleep in the car, leaving my mom open to humiliate us on Facebook. I wanted to remove it, but once it's on the internet, there is literally no way to remove it from the internet entirely. When we got to Williams, we were given dorms to sleep in during our stay. We had lunch in town and everyone slept for most of the day. I played video games as usual. Meantime, I was questioning why these dorms didn't have air conditioning.

Afterwards, we all went out to the field for dinner. My mom talked to people about stuff I could not comprehend. I wasn't interested in the other activities going on, so it was a bit of a boring wait for me. Dinner was nice, there was a buffet in a tent set up on the field, and the food was pretty good. Then we went back up to try and sleep.

A few minutes after, we were interrupted by the tornado siren.


I'll be trying to update this once a day. There might be breaks in between for various reasons, either I didn't have the time or I forgot to. I'll try to avoid that.

No comments:

Post a Comment