11/18/14

Tis' the season of joy

To me, the season of winter; Thanksgiving, Christmas, comfy clothes, fires in the stove, etc.., really begins when it gets cold outside. I just love it when I look outside the window, and it's sunny. The sun is noticeably lower but it is still sunny. It looks as if it is 83 degrees outside! But yet you go outside and it is freezing. The air chills your nose, making you feel stuffy, giving you a cold. So you go back inside, get a blanket, build a fire, and make hot chocolate. You curl up on the couch with you blanket, hot chocolate, and the heat from the fire, and watch a movie until the day ends. To me, this is winter. It's a wonderland.

1 comment:

  1. But the cold doesn't really give you a cold, right? Ah well, I can't tell either way. My nose is always congested anyway. Can't tell if it's a cold or just allergies. Maybe even both.

    ReplyDelete