3/18/15

My Dream Job

 Everyone asks what I want to do when I'm older. They say everyone has a dream job even if they don't want to share it. Well, I don't think that's true. I have no idea what I want to do.

Why is there so much pressure to know what you want to do when your older? I have dreams, and they are for the future, but they are not for after high school. One of my biggest dreams is to become a level 10 in gymnastics. That is a pretty far goal and even my parents don't know it is that possible. Especially because our head coach is going to move, we just don't know how soon. This is my dream, I don't care if I am a senior in high school when I get there.

As for my future, I wish there wasn't so much pressure on my shoulders to decide what I want to do. This week we are forecasting for next year. Everyone says to pick classes (in high school) that will help me for college and help my future. What classes am I supposed to pick if I don't know what my future will hold? 

Hopefully my mind will make up what it wants to do before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment